How Kellogg’s partnered with Limelight to increase Family Reward signups by more than 5x
Click here to view the full article.
Kellogg’s wanted to drive more people into their Family Rewards program, but they also wanted to understand how successful their experiential marketing efforts in this area were. They were ultimately looking for a more data-driven approach to their marketing, experiential and sampling campaigns.
Kellogg’s was looking to solve for:
- Limited visibility into location based program results.
- Lack of conversion metrics for Family Rewards signups.
- Simplified consumer journey to solve the previous pain point of complex registration flows.
- Successful migration of consumer data to their CRM.
By working with Limelight to follow the Experiential Digital Maturity Model, they were able to drive awareness and increase signups to the Kellogg’s Family Rewards program, with results in one campaign over 5x higher than the previous year.
Kellogg’s leveraged Limelight’s experiential marketing cloud to achieve the following:
- Similar results now seen across brands like CheezIt, Pringles and Eggo.
- Valuable insight into the performance of their marketing efforts.
- Brand-specific baselines can be used as YoY benchmarks.
- Ability to pass live data to their Family Rewards Program + create focussed KPIs for activations.
- Results and insights influence future budgets for experiential marketing campaigns.
As they continue to follow the Maturity Model, Kellogg’s can use the valuable data-driven insight they get from each campaign to continually improve their sampling and experiential marketing efforts. In the future, as customers collect points and earn rewards, Kellogg’s can view all campaign data in one place and understand what is and isn’t working. This will help them to improve with each campaign and continue to drive brand awareness, signups and customer loyalty.
555 Richmond St W
Toronto, Ontario M5V 3B1