Air Force Sponsorship and Advertising Program
The Air Force Services Activity, or AFSVA delivers services and programs for members of the armed forces (not just the Air Force personnel), retirees, disabled veterans, and their families. These services increase morale, resiliency and provides resources to the war fighting community at free or discounted cost. However, these programs require support from civilian organizations in the form of sponsorship to ensure their existence.
3515 S. General McMullen
San Antonio, Texas 78236
- - Metrics driven promotions with clearly identified target audience
- - Options for custom long-term programs to achieve your goals
- - Global Impressions // 2.5 million active duty military, guard, reserve, retirees, and family members
- - Promote your brand across multiple channels: Print / Electronic /Signage / Sampling / Displays / Coupons / Social Media / Websites / Product Placement/ Advertising / Point of Sale/ Retail/ Guerrilla / Event Executions
- - Title recognition and category exclusivity in some cases
Airmen and their families gather around the Christmas tree to watch the lighting ceremony during Winter Fest at Dyess Air Force Base, Texas, Nov. 30, 2018. Winter fest gave Airmen and their families the opportunity to enjoy the start of the holiday.